More than likely, before Noon on Saturday Feb. 11, it will be too late to order our NewAct IV for Valentine’s Day. Nevertheless, you can still place your orders until midnight on Tuesday Feb. 14 to get the 50 percent discount.
Jan. 23, 2017 — Valentine’s Day is just around the corner (Feb. 14). It’ll be here before you know it. Don’t let it sneak up on you, causing you to search frantically for a last-minute gift.
There are even a few justifications you can cite:
- Valentine’s Day is the most romantic day of the year, and you wanted her to have the most decidedly feminine pantyhose to wear with (whatever else you give her, which had better be something nice. How about a teddy or other lingerie item?)
- You buy her a fabulous dress or a pair of amazing high heels and take her to a swanky restaurant. Even if she doesn’t typically wear pantyhose, she’ll know that this occasion warrants it, but she’ll let herself off the hook because she doesn’t own a pair. You give her the NewAct IV gift last. (Problem solved.)
- You tell her nothing would make your Valentine’s Day more special than her wearing the NewAct IV for you at least once.
Ladies, there are a couple of scenarios in which you can help your husband/boyfriend:
- Buy NewAct IV and wrap them up as your gift for him to give to you. Then, you can convince him to take you out for a night on the town, and home for more romance.
- Whether you go out or not, if you give him NewAct IV (for you to wear for him), he will count that among the greatest gifts he’s ever received in his life.
Ladies and gentlemen, starting tomorrow, NewAct IV will be on sale at half price until midnight on Feb. 14. Just our way of helping you celebrate the most romantic day of the year.